Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pro Football - Conference Championship Predictions

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Here's my projections for today's Conference Championship Games and the reasons behind them:

NFC Championship Game

San Francisco 49ers over the Atlanta Falcons.

Why: Simply put, the 49ers just have more talent. They were my pre-season pick to win the Super Bowl and I'm sticking with it. Watch out for LaMichael James and Vernon Davis, they could be the difference makers that put San Francisco on top.

Plus, I just enjoy rooting against the home team (sorry fellow Atlantans).

AFC Championship Game

New England Patriots over the Baltimore Ravens

Why: Even though I can't stand the Pats ... they're good. Real good. Baltimore has more talent, but the Patriots just know how to win on this level. Belichick and Brady will put together a game plan that allows New England to win and they will move on to New Orleans to avenge last year's loss to my New York Giants.

Sorry Ray, it's been a magical playoff run, but now it's time to ride off into the sunset.

- Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment